Free bicycle maintenance service for B2GC19 riders!
Register in the Brisbane to Gold Coast Cycle Challenge to book your free tune up, including a 22-point safety check and service to ensure your bolts, chain, gears, tyres, and wheels are all roadworthy.
Find out more here and register for #B2GC19 now to book your bike in for some love!
How R2R works in 3 easy steps!
- Enter B2GC 2019
- Book your service – you’ll be sent a unique link when you register
- Drop your bike to out Milton HQ on the day of your service
Your bike will be ready to collect by 5pm
Please read our no-nonsense terms and conditions below.
- Enter B2GC19 to access the Ready2Ride (R2R) offer.
- The offer is valid until all vacant spots are booked.
- R2R service bookings are available from Thursday 13 June until Wednesday 11 September, 2019.
- The service will be performed at the Bicycle Queensland office in Milton.
- Services will be scheduled on a first-in, first-served basis.
- Only registered participants in B2GC19 are eligible to use the service.
- Valid for all bicycle brands and models.
- Bicycle Queensland accepts no responsibility for bicycle drop off and pick up.
- A storage fee of $10 per day may be charged for overnight storage.
- Cancellations without notice will not be entitled to rebook.
- Fees may apply to clean excessively dirty bikes.
- Service does not include replacement of parts.